I.R.A. Istituto Ricerche Applicate has always been ahead of time, focusing on the creation of raw materials for formulating any type of cosmetics. Cosmetic products are accessible to everyone but are still poorly regulated. Many a time, claims are not backed by tests. This is why I.R.A. Istituto Ricerche Applicate knows how to enhance the value of these tests.
Our in-house research and development laboratory develops new formulations to meet all customer requirements.
In particular, we follow the design and formulation of all our cosmetics (excluding make-up), carrying out application tests with new raw materials. We provide partial or full assistance (full service) for creating new products upon our clients’ specific requests.
The use of state-of-the-art technologies and modern quality control laboratory allows I.R.A. Istituto Ricerche Applicate to always provide a service of the highest quality, specialising in the production of the following types of cosmetics:
- Skin Care, with specific formulations for the various types of skin (sensitive, impure, and dry skin, anti-ageing and whitening formulas);
- Body Care, with specific formulations to combat localised fat deposits, cellulite blemishes, stretch marks, and tissue relaxation;
- Hair Care, with specific products to prevent hair loss, dandruff and for dry, damaged, and greasy hair
- Sun Care, state-of-the-art sun protection products with exclusive controlled-release systems to obtain the correct sun protection factor (SPF). The inclusion of UV filters in these controlled-release systems combats and reduces the absorption of these molecules into the skin, increasing their photostability, thereby protecting them from degradation and the formation of free radicals. This way, we can obtain a product that is more effective, safer, with higher protection levels, longer-lasting, and waterproof, in compliance with the most stringent EU and Australian standards. The functionality of sun care products can be easily verified. That’s why it’s important to develop new formulations that ensure safe sun exposure;
- Babies & Kids, with paraben- and allergen-free formulations and products specific for little ones’ delicate skin.
We contract manufacture class I, IIA, IIB, and III medical devices. In particular, we specialise in the production of CE 0373 certified class III injectable medical devices, for which we apply pharmaceutical rigour, making use of modern technologies and highly qualified personnel to meet the highest production standards.